797 posts of non-gazetted are being filled through SSC, check qualification and last date
There is a golden opportunity for a job in the government sector for the youth . The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has drawn vacancies for non-gazetted posts in various departments in the Union Territory of Ladakh. Through this, 797 posts are being recruited . The application has already started on May 23 . Interested and eligible candidates can apply online
Check details Here
|Name of the post||various|
|Name Of the Board||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Last date||13 June 2022|
SSC Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
- Date of submission of online application: May 23 2022
- Last date for submission of online application: June 13 2022
- Last date to pay fees online: June 15 2022
- Last date to generate offline invoices: June 16 2022
SSC Recruitment 2022: Application Fee
The application fee for the same is ₹100.
Women candidates, Scheduled Castes (SCs), Scheduled Tribes (STs),
Persons with Disabilities (PwDs), and Ex-Servicemen (ESM) are exempted from paying the application fee.
You can apply
The last date to apply is June 13 . Candidates who wish to apply for more than one category of posts will have to apply separately for each category of post . This exam will be online. Through this, 797 posts will be recruited . Applying for the post has already started on May 23 . The last date is June 13 . Candidates who wish to apply for more than one category of posts will have to apply separately for each category of post . This exam will be online.
The exam is likely to be held in August. Candidates can make changes in their application till June 29 .
Apply this way
- Official website for the candidate to apply online (https://ssc.nic.in.) Can go on as no other method of application will be accepted .
- Click on the register here www.ssc.nic.in.
- Enter all the necessary details.
- Pay a fee of Rs 100 once. Then check all the application processes to see if you have applied correctly .
- The fee can be paid online using BHIM UPI, Net Banking, Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Card or Credit Card.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||registration | Login|