All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has released recruitment for 410 posts including Senior Resident, candidates to apply by May 16
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has released a notification for recruitment to the posts of Senior Resident and Demonstrator. Candidates can submit the application till May 16 , 2022. A total of 410 vacant posts will be filled through this recruitment process. Candidates should submit the online application on or before 16 May 2022. Take a printout of the application form for further need.
Job Details Check here ;
|name of the board||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)|
|name of the post||Senior Resident and Demonstrator.|
|last date||May 16 , 2022.|
Number of Posts : 410
- Anesthesiology Pain Medicine and Critical Care: MD/DNB in Anaesthesiology.
- Onco. Anesthesiology : MD/MD in Anesthesiology DNB or DM/DM DNB (Onco. anesthesiology)
Candidates should not be more than 45 years of age. However, SC/ST candidates will get 5 years, OBC candidates 3 years, Benchmark Persons with Disabilities [PWBD] General Category 10 years, Persons with Benchmark Disabilities [PWBD] OBC Category 13 years and The benchmark persons with disabilities [PWBD] SC/ST category will be given a relaxation of 15 years.
- Salary of Level 11 of pay matrix for medical candidates (pre-revised pay band-3, with admission pay 67700/-
- MSc Ph. 56100/- in level 10 and other general allowances under 7th CPC for non-medical candidates with D.
- For the post of Senior Demonstrator in Medical Physics, (with M.Sc.) Rs.12090 + 4200 (Grade Pay) and other General Allowance.
- General/OBC Category: Rs.1500/- + Transaction Fee which is applicable.
- SC/ST/EWS Category: Rs.1200/- + Transaction Fee which is applicable.
- The Benchmark Persons with Disabilities [PWBD] candidates are exempted from payment of any fee.