Current Gk 2020 Download Free PDF Here
901. What is the new name of Pragati Maidan metro station?
A. Kendriyametro station
B. Pradhan Mantri metro station
C. Ujjwal Shakti metro station
D. Supreme Court metro station
902. World’s shortest man Khagendra Thapa Magar passes away. He is from which Country?
903. Which global telecommunication company’s arm has recently launched a new privacy-focused search engine called ‘OneSearch’?
D. China Mobile
904. Vishwa Hindi Diwas / World Hindi Day is celebrated every year on
A. January 8
B. January 9
C. January 10
D. January 11
905. Which city is set to host the 1st Global DXB Challenge?
A. Abu Dhabi
907. According to the latest World Economic Outlook Report of IMF, what is India’s economic growth estimate in 2019-20?
908. Who won the gold medal in women’s 10m air rifle at the Meyton Cup?
A. Anjum Moudgil
B. Apurvi Chandela
C. Mehuli Ghosh
D. Manu Bhaker
909. Which of the following Blockchain-based platforms is launched
by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) recently to secure online payments?
910. Madhavpur Mela is celebrated in
911. Multilateral Naval exercise “MILAN” 2020 is going to be held at
912. When was the first newspaper ’Darpan’ in the Marathi language
A. 6 January 1832
B. 6 January 1838
C. 6 January 1843
D. 6 January 1848
913. Which state won the under-17girls basketball title at Khelo India
C. Tamil Nadu
914. Where was Telecom Regulatory Authority of India headquarters
D. New Delhi
915. Rajnish Kumar has been elected as the Chairman of Indian
Banks Association (IBA). He is the chairman of bank.
916. What is the name of the new relay satellite series, to be launched
by the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)?
A. Indian Relay Navigation Satellite System (IRNSS)
B. Indian Data Relay Satellite System (IDRSS)
C. Indian Relay Satellite System (IRSS)
D. Indian Relay Tracking System (IRTS)
917. The Directorate of Revenue Intelligence (DRI) celebrates its 62nd Founding Day on
A. 4th December
B. 26th November
C. 3rd December
D. 29th October
918. Cabinet approves MoU between India and on cooperation in Youth matters.
919. Researchers of which institute developed a device to generate hydrogen fuel from seawater?
A. IIT Delhi
B. IIT Kanpur
C. IIT Madras
D. IIT Roorkee
921. Where us the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) University located?
922. Which state has recently made reading of preamble to constitution as a mandatory practice in schools?
A. Uttar Pradesh
B. Madhya Pradesh
923. Nirmala Sitharaman unveils lakh crore national infrastructure plan
924. The National Stock Exchange (NSE) Knowledge Hub is provided with powered learning ecosystem which will assist the Banking, Financial services, and insurance (BFSI) sector.
B. Digital blockchain
D. None of the above
925. When Telecom Regulatory Authority of India founded?
926. Paulo Goncalves, who recently died at 40 was a famous person of which game?
A. Motorbike Rider
B. Polo Player
D. Snooker Player
928. Prime Minister delivered the inaugural address at the Hindustan Times Leadership Summit in New Delhi.
929. Where is the India International Cooperative Trade Fair going to be held from 11th October?
A. New Delhi
930. Which of the following railway stations has become the first in North India to have Navigation facilities for visually impaired persons?
B. New Delhi
931. How many years did VK Yadav got extension for Railway Board
932. Who is to direct lm on Bangladesh founder Sheikh Mujibur Rahman?
A. Govind Nihalani
B. Shyam Benegal
C. Vanraj Bhatia
D. Rajit Kapur
933. Which among the following cities has set the Guinness record in CPR training?
936. Who won the men’s title at the Tata Mumbai Marathon?
A. Geoffrey Mutai
B. Martin Lel
C. Douglas Wakiihuri
D. Demerara Huraira
937. Which company signed under DAYNULM Scheme?
938. The Indian Science Congress is held from 3-7 January 2020.
939. 4th India Water Impact Summit is organised at
A. New Delhi
940. launched MANI App for visually impaired to identify currency notes.
941. Who developed the Naval version of LCA Tejas on the carrier INS Vikramaditya?
D. A & B
942. Which country is totrain Indian flight surgeons for Gaganyaan
944. Recently, in which among the following states/UTs the National
mission “NISHTHA” have been launched?
A. Jammu and Kashmir
945. “Yashaswini scheme” for women entrepreneurship is launched in
C. Daman and Diu
D. Tamil Nadu
946. Which country recently withdrew from the JCPOA deal completely?
948. Who among the following is famously called as Plogman of India?
A. Narayanan Kishore
B. Ripu Daman Bevli
C. Ram Singh Yadav
D. Nitendra Singh Rawat
949. When was the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) signed?
950. When Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps was founded?
951. The Pulses Conclave 2020 is to be held in
A. Salem, Tamil Nadu
B. Lonavala, Maharashtra
C. Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
D. Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
952. Himachal Pradesh became the state to launch the MyGov portal, CM app in the state.
953. Which badminton player recently won the Malaysian Masters
A. Viktor Axelsen
B. Kento Momota
C. Sai Praneeth
D. Kidambi Srikanth
954. 32nd Intelligence Bureau (IB) Centenary Endowment Lecture is held in
B. New Delhi